Friday, April 17, 2009

A little bit of an explanation!

So in October of 2004, Bradley was cleaning the kitchen late at night and I was asleep because I had a soccer game the next day. Around 1:00am I woke up to a loud scream.....Yep! Bradley cut is finger off. What was he doing you ask? Well....He was attempting to make a slushy from some popsicles with a kitchenaid hand mixer when part of the popsicle got stuck in the blender making it  not move. So Bradley used his finger to pull out the chunk of popsicle and accidently turned on the mixer with his other hand! 

So when I woke up from the scream I ran into see what had happened and blood was literally squirting out of his finger. He asked me to hurry and go get a towel, so as a good wife I ran as fast as I could to get a towel but instead of giving it to him to wrap his hand in...I threw it down on the floor to clean up the blood......Give me a little credit it was 1:00am in the morning I was practically asleep!

.....Little side note: 
When Brad and I were cleaning up the apartment to move out (4 months later) we still found blood splatter on our canisters and ceiling!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brennan and Brad! I just found your blog off of Cody Ropers and I was so excited! How are you guys doing? We are living in California and loving it. Are you still in Boise?
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I didn't say who this was: Hailey and Brandon Wilde :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Bradley is doing a lot better now and not attempting to try something similar. He better be careful. Low Price Appliances

    ReplyDelete