Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dane's first 5 weeks


Maybe one of the cutest things I have seen!

This was so funny to me and Brad. Brad and I were watching TV one night and this was how Dane was sleeping next to us.

Safe in his daddy's arms.

I had to put these mittens on his hands to keep him from tearing his face off!


I love this! While we were in the hospital Courtney sang songs to Dane. He was so content.

Most every night Brad reads a book to Dane.


The little patient in the BIG hospital bed.








Just after Dane's bath.



4 comments:

  1. Bren, He is so beautiful! I am totally in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute! i love him cuddling with his blankie--so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the sweetest thing ever!! he looks just like both of you. I need to come and see him. I hope he is feeling better. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad he is feeling better, Crystal told me about the RSV, scary!!! He is so cute and lovable and squeezable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete