Friday, January 9, 2009

Here it goes....

So I did it! I started a blog. To tell you the truth I was pretty happy not having one of my own...in fact I was completely content reading everybody else's. So you may ask yourselves why did she start one then? The reason I started a blog about Brad and I is because my mom is going on a mission and she thought it would be a great way for her to keep up with what all of her children are doing. We only thought it would be fair if she started her own blog for all us kids to read as well when she is gone. So over the Christmas break Erin taught both of us how to be official bloggers! Thanks E 

4 comments:

  1. I love you babe! So proud you got on the band wagon!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright!! It's about time. So i've been wondering why i never get to see Brad. (oh ya, he's camping every weekend) Zach and I just wish we got a little Brad lovin this break but maybe next time. (: GLad you started a blog misses. Lunch was fun, I sure miss you. I wish we could've hung out longer. Lunch is definitely not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray i am excited that you finally started a blog. hope everything is going good with you guys. i am so excited for your mom. That is the coolest place to go. I hope to see your posts from Hawaii soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have been waiting for this day for a long time..sometimes I would stay up at night wondering if Bren would start a blog haha. I'm so glad you did... also cute picture:) can I say one thing though...look closely in the background at the "black tree stump" I totally thought it was a black dog up in its hind legs trying to get something lol lol i know kind of an optical illusion!!! P.S. I don't think I'll be making it up for the alumni game sad i know...things just aren't looking good for that weekend...but I miss you and big B a lot!! love you

    ReplyDelete