Monday, March 23, 2009

This is for you mom!







So, I have been absolutely smashed with school work since nursing started so of course my attempts at a blog has been the least of my concerns. However, my family took my mom to the MTC this morning (one of the 
hardest things I have had to do by the way) and I promised her I would try to be more consistent blogging so that she will always know what Brad and I are up to. So this is for you mom, I love you and am so proud to say that you are my mom! You impress me more than you know, thanks for being you and teaching me to be a better person! You're going to be great!!!

These are photos from when Brad and I went to Hawaii back in January. I told my mom I would post them for her to see.

Can you tell I don't know what I am doing....How do I change the text issue?

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love all of the photos from Hawaii! Love you
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pictures from Hawaii, looked like a ton of fun....the text issue thing..i have no clue, mine gets messed up to and I don't spend enough time on this to figure it out haha
    and yes I ended up finding some sort or work...basically the exact thing i was doing before!! yes that's right I'm serving again at this place called Benja Thai and Sushi haha it's fast money for now....oh man...
    other than that when you guys going to come down and visit??? you have two sets of really good friends down here!!
    Also can't believe your mom has already taken off to the MTC! wow that is so cool though.
    Anyways TJ and Miss you both and if we don't make it up to the Alum game then we sure will see you soon after hopefully!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete